Monday, January 9, 2012

What Matters?

Different things matter to different people.

This blog is now going to be about what matters to me. Of course that may sometimes include writing about what matters to other people, because what other people are interested in does matter to me.

Yesterday my wife talked me through the process of getting the Kindle(TM) program onto my computer so I can download books to read.

Reading good books matters to me, so now I'll be able to do that right on my computer.

I also like to earn money so I can pay the bills. That matters to me. So, since I'm an Amazon Associate, I can put a Kindle(TM) page on this blog. I'll try to do that today.

OK, I've got a few things to do right now, so I'll get back to this blog a little later. If you find any of it interesting, please pray for me that I be consistent in keeping up with it.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment